Website Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
1. These terms and conditions pertain to the use of this website.
2. By accessing and using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out hereunder. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions and do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download, copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
3. You may not use this website for unlawful and/or criminal activities and you accordingly agree to this.
4. As a general disclaimer, you agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Should you have any queries or if you are uncertain about any aspect of the website, please do not continue any further, rather contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attend to your concerns.
5. This website is owned by Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection which is located in Cape Town within the RSA. Therefore the laws of RSA apply and you as the user agree to this regardless of where you are based or where you are accessing this site from. The jurisdiction for any dispute therefore would lie with Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection choosing to which you agree, and alternatively by virtue of your use of this site you consent to the jurisdiction of The Western Cape Division of the High Court of South Africa.
6. This website operates in a secure environment and as such all data is subject to strict security codes, including encryption.
7. The information displayed on this website is currently up to date as of the date of publishing of this site. Even though effort has been made to ensure the accuracy thereof, we would suggest that you contact us in order to discuss your matter or arrange a consultation as each case must be weighed on its own merits.
8. Even though we are trying to ensure that this site is user friendly and the purpose of which is to ensure that legal services are more accessible to the working man/woman of today, we cannot stress the value of an actual consultation with Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection.
9. We specifically disallow the reproduction, duplication, copying, reselling or any other use of for personal or any commercial purpose, of this website and its contents, without the express prior written consent of Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection.
10. Every attempt will be made to respond to all queries within 24 hours of receipt, however it may occur that we may not be able to adhere to this obligation, which you understand and agree to.
11. This site has been made possible with the assistance of Guaranteed Site One and is hosted by them as well. Despite having mentioned this company and/or any other companies and suppliers on this website, it must not be construed as an endorsement nor recommendation of that particular company. We will not be held responsible or accountable for the use of services via suppliers on this website, to which you agree.
12. You expressly agree that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk. VPR Attorneys does not warrant that the website’s functions will be uninterrupted or error- free, or that the site or its server is free from viruses or other harmful components, again despite having taken necessary security measures.
13. Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection, its owners/ directors/employees/ officials/suppliers/agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by the user, which arises directly or indirectly from reliance of the website and/or its content to which you agree by virtue of your use of this site.
14. Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website, even where Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection is expressly advised thereof.
15. You indemnify Plumvac Plumbing Leak Detection, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website. You further indemnify us against third party claims.
16. Although every effort has been taken to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your information, and that we are informed that this is a secure site, we cannot guarantee that we are un-hackable and free from threat of cybercrime. Therefore the use of this site is purely at your discretion. We reserve all our rights herein.
17. As all work done will be based on the information that you provide to us, we will not be held responsible for any damages suffered to yourself due to your negligence, if you fail to inform us fully. We will require you to sign an engagement letter to commence work on your behalf. We may require additional documentation which you agree to provide.
18. We will not be held accountable for delays in your matter as a result of your negligence to provide information. Do not assume that information has been received. We will always confirm receipt of documentation via email.
19. As a result of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) we will request certain documentation which you must provide to us. We are bound by the rules of this Act.
20. Our usual mode of correspondence with our clients are via email and we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of our communications. Our emails are encrypted. All communications are free of harmful code. If you are still concerned, please discuss this with us and we will make appropriate arrangements.
21. New terms may be added or existing terms amended from time to time without prior notice to you.
22. We welcome relevant articles which may be published on our blog from time to time. Contact us for more information. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website.
23. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.